Senior C++ Software Engineer in Imaging and Computer Vision Department
We offer a challenging position in the Software Infrastructure Group in the Imaging and Computer Vision Department. The Department develops the most specialized cores and algorithms to run any Computer Vision based application, including Machine Learning and Neural Networks.
The position includes development of software infrastructure for AI solutions. The software targets various platforms, starting with simulation environment and offline tools on PC, and continuing to embedded implementation on DSP processors and the application processors.
The position requires strong software design and development skills, with emphasis on Object Oriented Design and C++.
In this role you will be responsible for:
· Design and development of software infrastructure for AI solutions developed
· Development of simulation models for complex systems
· Leading the integration of software infrastructure components with the hardware
· System performance optimization
· B.Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or B.A. in Computer Science from a leading university
· 2+ years of C++ experience
· Good understanding of Object Oriented software design and programming techniques
- Understanding of complex software systems and ability to dive fast into existing code
- Knowledge in modern C++ (C++11 and above) – Advantage
- Knowledge and experience with embedded SW development and RTOS – Advantage
Full Time Job
קורות החיים התקבלו בהצלחה!