VLSI Verification Team Leader
As a Verification Team Leader you will be:
- Responsible for planning and executing a full verification cycle of complex digital design blocks.
- Lead the team to fully understand the design specification, to design a verification reference model and to interact with design engineers to identify important verification scenarios.
- Lead the development of tests and the creation of top-level and block-level test-benches.
- Lead the process to identify and to write all types of coverage measures for stimulus and corner-cases.
- Coordinates the debug process of test-cases that fail, along with the design team and ensures a delivery of functionally correct design blocks by signing-off all coverage measures in order to complete the defined verification plan.
Education: BSc in Electronics engineering from a leading University.
- 3 + years of experience in the Verification of advanced and complex ASIC RTL Designs.
- 3 + years of experience in leading an ASIC Verification Team in verification planning, design of reference models, generators, checkers and monitors, and definition and completion of functional and code coverage.
- Experience in: Specman, System-Verilog, Python, Perl & TCL scripts in Linux
- Experience in processor verification or memory subsystem verification
- Experience in formal verification technics
Full Time Job
קורות החיים התקבלו בהצלחה!